Click here to fill out the Vendor Registration Form
scroll down for online payment
In 2015 Events will be on the Vilano Pier through September!
Get your space now!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ST. AUGUSTINE !!!
Thanks to Publix Vilano celebrated sweetly!
October 3, 2015
Starts at 3:30 pm
Featured Performer - Local Favorites
4:30 Raffle Pull
5:30 Raffle Pull
6:00 - VOICES of Vilano
6:30 Raffle Pull
7:30 - Raffle Pull
Special thanks to all businesses who contribute to our raffles:
In 2015 * at Vilano Pier
Oct 3; Nov 7; Dec 5
The First Saturday of Every Month * 4 pm to Dusk
(in winter we back up one hour start time)
3 pm start after Daylight Savings Time Change on Nov 1st
SUNSET CELEBRATION & More Vilano Activities
A Vilano Beach Main Street Event at the Vilano Beach Pier.Come by land or water.
Music, entertainment, vendors. Watch the sunset.
Vendors may reserve space now and pay online below.
Joan's Bee-licious Honey, Phils Bad Ass BBQ, Rootzy; Vilano Community Garden, Flip Flop, Primrose Photography, Betty Bee's, It Works!; We Be Jammin, Rootzy, Brain Freeze and more each event!
Happiness is seeing Vilano Beach's sunset vistas with music, dance, food, frolic, market favorites and fun!!!!
- When: Every FIRST SATURDAY of every month. Operating since 2012.
- Hours: 4 pm to Dusk - summer months have later sunsets
- Why: To create a visitor experience for everyone to discover Vilano Beach Town Center and all of its unique treasures!
- Enjoy the sunset cast across the bay from the City of St. Augustine from the most unique perspective in all Florida. On the Vilano Beach peninsula you can walk from the ocean to the inlet to enjoy waterfront views found nowhere else in the area. The Sunset Celebration is a special event which includes artistic performers, local arts and crafts and genuine Old Florida surprises. Check out new restaurants along Vilano Road and see why Vilano Beach is the best kept hidden treasure in the county. A floating dock ajoins the pier to allow for waterway transport from the mainland to the island – just as in the early Flagler days. Docking limit is 4 hours - just enough time to eat and meet all of the Vilano vendors and stroll Vilano Road. Within the pedestrian friendly Town Center, the event is from 3 - 4 pm to dusk first Saturday in the month at the Vilano Beach Pier and Pavilion. Free to the public. Bring your chairs and stay a while!
Rules and Regulations
Hours: 4 pm to dusk
Set up and break down: One hour before /after Vendors breakdown at sunset.
Advance Fee: $15 for space eff 3.1.2015.
Day of Event Fee: $20
No refunds are allowed with less than 48 hours advance notice.
Payable in advance online to Vilano Beach Main Street – www.vilanobeachFL.com . Checks payable to Vilano Beach Main Street, Inc.
Vendor Approval Process – VBMS; Event Manager
- Review Application (product; type; quality)
- Limit products to arts; crafts; photography; unique items
as stated in application (no substitutes), some food items
- Review Compliance documents for licensing and taxes
- Ensure set up capacity (own tables; tents; chairs)
- Parking as designated
Food sales reviewed prior to booths approved. Licensing verified. No alcohol on pier or pavilions.
Organizers: Vivian C. Browning – Main Street Manager Chair
Sallie O’Hara, Program Manager and steering committee
THE MISSION OF THE VILANO BEACH SUNSET CELEBRATION is to generate traffic and promote community activities within Vilano Beach Town Center thereby benefitting merchants and residents. Participant vendors will not compete with businesses. The event serves as a promotional attraction to enhance sales with the events planned. Activities will focus on music and ambiance with unique arts, crafts and photography available. Entertainment will vary as the venue develops. No private property will be used for the public event staged at the Pier Pavilion. Pier and Beach Pavilion to encourage streetscape exploration along Vilano Road.
Quality of life enhancements include:
- Music to evoke memories from the past eras; fun to watch, listen & dance
- Temporary signage is regulated under St. Johns County ordinances.
- Sanitation & cleanup are the responsibility of Main Street volunteers.
VENDORS AND PLACEMENT
Vendor set up and management will be handled by an on-site manager. Vendor products will be reviewed for appropriateness, presentation, insurance and licenses required, and mix. Vendor agreements will have a hold harmless clause. Vendors will be asked to park in a designated vendor parking area. Vendor spaces are approximately 10 x10 each. Vendors have the option to provide tents or not. Vendors will need to provide their own tents and tables. Those vendors not abiding by event rules may not be asked to return.
Providing Electricity to Vendors for an evening venue
No electricity is planned. Access to limited electrical outlets may be necessary for some vendors and may be arranged with the event manager. The event is planned to take advantage of daylight until about a half hour after dusk.
Pay for your space below:
Fill out your Business' Name and select your vendor space size.